- Releases 8
Locate all instances of a selected symbol or instance. Select an instance in the list of results to jump to it's location.
- cmd option shift l - Locate all instances of the selected symbol or instance
Once installed, Sketch will automatically notify you when an update is available (version 0.2 and later).
- Download and open symbol-instance-locator-master.zip
- Navigate to Symbol Instance Locator.sketchplugin and copy/move to your plugins directory
To find your plugins directory...
- In the Sketch menu, navigate to Plugins > Manage Plugins...
- Click the cog in the lower left of the plugins window, and click Reveal Plugins Folder
- 1.7 - Fix for Sketch 48 change of currentView to contentDrawView.
- 1.6 - Improved handling when selection has overrides but no instances.
- 1.5 - Added support for overrides.
- 1.4 - Improved handling for long symbol master names, added button to select master (if it resides in current document).
- 1.3 - Added button to select all matches on current page, updated plugin screenshot.
- 1.2 - Update to make the result window a floating panel, highlight for current selection, and artboard name.
- 1.1 - Code optimizations and dialog frame will now be smaller if a small set of results are returned.
- 1.0 - Found instances now display image of the instance, page where the instance reside, and instance name.
- 0.3 - Converted list of instances to NSButtons, which when selected, will now navigate user to location of instance.
- 0.2 - Added appcast plugin support for Sketch 45 and later. Significantly improved processing time, and presentation of results.
- 0.1 - Initial commit. Functional, but rudimentary and will be improved upon.
Copyright (c) 2017 Jason Burns (Sonburn). See LICENSE.md for further details.
Join the discussion
Avg. user activity in the last 30 days
- 413 downloads all–time
- 20 downloads this week
- 105 downloads this month
About this plugin
sonburn published this plugin 6mos ago.
v1.7.0 is the latest of 8 releases
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.